Industry 4.0 Human Capital Initiative
Industry 4.0 Human Capital Initiative (IHCI) is the first programme in Singapore designed to promote Industry 4.0 (i4.0) transformation with an emphasis on technology and human capital development.
The IHCI Enabler Programme
Accelerate your i4.0 transformation across three core elements – business, technology, and organisation. Over the 8-week programme, your team will partner experienced professionals from McKinsey & Co. and Ernst & Young to identify key productivity drivers, implement technology solutions and develop your human capital plans for the transformation.
Through the IHCI Enabler Programme, your business can:
- Pilot curated i4.0 solutions at your shopfloor/facility, experience potential increase in productivity, revenue and profitability, while lowering your operational costs.
- Redesign existing job roles and reskill your workforce to enable i4.0 implementation and scale-up, as well as sustaining it for the future.
Community of Practice
Companies that complete the eight-week IHCI Enabler Programme will gain access to an exclusive Community of Practice (COP) ecosystem. Besides being supported by over 25 technology and solution providers in your implementation and scale up of i4.0 transformation, hear and learn firsthand from alumni IHCI companies on their transformation journeys and how they have eased the transition in their business.
With up to 90% subsidy from Workforce Singapore, the IHCI Enabler Programme offers a low-cost, risk-free environment for your company to get a taste of successful i4.0 implementation.
Hear more about what the IHCI Enabler Programme does and how it has helped more than 130 companies achieve productivity gains and job redesign outcomes via the below video:
Join us at our upcoming complimentary events to find out more about how IHCI can assist your company’s transformation journey!
Masterclass Series: Enhancing Equipment Efficiency
2:30pm to 4:30pm | Fri, 14 Oct 2022 | Lifelong Learning Institute (Training Room 1-1), 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601
With rising costs and a tight labour market, your equipment needs to go the extra mile. By optimising your equipment efficiency, your business can improve product quality and lifespan, increase production capacity, and reduce cost and material wastage.
To unlock the potential capacity of your equipment, we have specially curated this complimentary masterclass to help you master equipment efficiency concepts, glean insights from IoT showcases, and network with fellow peers on best practices.
Secure your spot now via https://calendly.com/ihci/equipment-efficiency-masterclass-oct2022!
IHCI in the News
- [18 Jan 2022] How This Second-Gen Boss is Taking Her Old-School Family Business into the Digital Age
- [22 Nov 2021] Phoon Huat Goes Digital: Taking a Beloved Singapore Brand into the Future
- [15 Jul 2021] Worker’s Job Scope Expanded from Maintaining Firm’s IT Network to IoT Data
- [25 Jun 2021] SBF Launches New Programme to Help SMEs Digitise and Transform
- [9 Feb 2021] 工业0人力资本计划 推进企业转型过程
- [7 Jan 2021] 餐饮业者学习数码行销积极转型渡难关
- [22 Oct 2020] Digital Approach Gave Camel Nuts Maker More Bite
- For more information about the programme, please refer to the IHCI Overview Deck