SBF COVID-19 Business Helpline
In light of the prevailing uncertainty amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the SBF COVID-19 Business (COVIDBiz) Helpline serves as an additional avenue for companies to get help in navigating the COVID-19-related government advisories for businesses and the various grants and measures announced in Budget 2020 and the supplementary Resilience Budget, as well as seek advisory on the various border restrictions, business support measures and movement of goods restrictions in key markets globally.
Through the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline, companies can also provide feedback on business-related issues and concerns due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This will enable SBF to surface timely and relevant feedback to the Government.
What can the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline assist companies with?
- The SBF COVIDBiz Helpline helps companies to navigate the various government advisories for businesses so they effectively implement the recommended precautionary measures as well as clarify any queries they might have.
- We will monitor advisories issued by Singapore Government and upload them on our website for companies’ easy reference.
- We will provide basic advice on the business-related advisories.
- When required, we will help seek clarifications on the advisories with relevant government agencies.
- The SBF COVIDBiz Helpline helps companies to make sense of the various support measures announced at Budget 2020 and the supplementary Resilience Budget so they can fully leverage these measures to keep business going, preserve jobs and position themselves for recovery.
- We will provide basic advisory on budget measures which can be applicable to the enquirer’s business.
- When required, we will seek clarifications on the various budget measures with the relevant government agencies.
- For companies with overseas businesses, the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline will keep companies abreast of the international advisories on border restrictions, business support measures and movement of goods restrictions in selected key markets, so they can make better business decisions.
- We will monitor closely the developments in key markets in ASEAN, China and North Asia as well as selected emerging markets
- Leveraging our network of in-market contacts, we seek to provide timely updates on the developments to our companies.
- Through the SBF COVIDBiz Helpline, companies can also provide feedback on business-related issues and concerns due to the COVID-19 outbreak. This will enable SBF to surface timely and relevant feedback to the Government.
- With the support of our partnering Trade Associations and Chambers, we will, on a best effort basis, try to address the feedback of companies.
- Where we are unable to help, we will collate the feedback and questions received and share them with the relevant government agencies.
Contact SBF COVIDBiz Helpline